Phew.....What a year 2016 has been. On a personal front, the year was tumultuous. The expenses keeps on mounting with no end in sight. On professional front, things are the same. The good news is - Health for all concerned family members is intact and in a good shape. So, something is right!
Looking back at 2016, here are my thoughts.
1. Professional goals took a setback and couldn't focus more attention on new things.
2. Started projects, but did not completed.
3. Networking was moderate and couldn't reach out to new areas.
4. Personal growth took a hit with nothing that helped pushed my professional career.
5. Procrastinated..A lot!
6. Politics sucked!
7. Couldn't keep pace with health goals as the year progressed. A very up and down year.
8. Couldn't spend time with kids!
9. Learned a lot about Photography though!
Very few books read and that was a shame! I did listened to few audible books, but that was it. I do want to rectify that.
Looking forward to 2017:
Here are the top 6 things that I need to work on.
1. Spend Time with Kids and Focus on their progress too!
2. STOP PROCRASTINATING and GET SHIT DONE!
3. Get two Professional Goals done this year. PERIOD. DON'T LOSE FOCUS ON THIS ONE.
4. Get two Personal goals done this year. Half a Marathon and Learn a Language
5. Open up! Be Social. Network! A lot. Start attending local networking events. Do it cheaply!
6. Start looking for "Other" Revenues.