1. Be true to yourself and live an honest life. If you are true to yourself, you'll be able to make decisions based on your strengths and Weakness. Living an honest life creates fewer hassles and increases your focus.
2. Complaints, Gripes, Rants and Criticizing never helps. If there is a problem, look for solutions
3. Learn to say No - and this comes from an Indian -- who have terrible time saying NO. Saying NO is easy; my 3 year old daughter teaches me every day!
4. Don't ever stop dreaming or thinking Big. It makes a huge difference.
4. Staying Positive is easier than most people realize. The worst that can ever happen is you going back to basics or drawing board in Crisis!
5. Accept Change as Change = Constant.
6. It's OK to make mistakes. You learn a lot from your mistakes then you would ever learn from your success.
7. Get out of your comfort zone every now and then and challenge yourself. There is no better learning curve when you trade the waters of uncertainties.
8. be passionate about what you do -- Don't think off success rather focus on excellence.
9. Money is renewable source of energy if you keep your health intact. (This is from someone who is bad in following this lesson)
10. Time is everything. Time is the only non-renewable source of energy. Utilize it to your maximum.
11. Fear Not. Fear is something that you have to embrace it without resisting it or fighting it. Fear definitely subsides once you have faced it.
12. Spent time with the people that matters to you in life. Connect with People who share the same vision and goals in life.
13. A look at a documentary on PBS on India, China or 80% of the world population would tell you that one doesn't need a whole lot to be happier!
14. Speak the truth and nothing else.
15. Never under-estimate the power of your will. You are mentally stronger that you think you are.
16. Always try to be a leader. It is easier to criticize the leader than to be one...Try to be one!
17. Think. Gather a moment. Reflect. Pray for 5 minutes a day. It would make life simpler to decipher.
18. Play outside. Run outside. Walk outside. Do things outside to clear your thoughts and more importantly to see the beautiful painting that has been created for us.
19. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
20. Help people around you.
I am 34 -- yet, I have learned only 20 lessons in life so far -- 14 less lessons -- I give it to my late maturity :-)